Terms and Conditions
By making payment and/or completing the booking form, you confirm that you are the parent or guardian of the child listed on the booking form and have custody and control of him/ her and you confirm that:
You have read and accept all of our terms and conditions.
• Confirmation of a child’s booking on a term-time/holiday course does not automatically enrol them for further courses, re-enrolments will be given out at the end of each term/holiday course and parents/guardians will need to re-enrol each child.
• Spaces in each age category are limited therefore bookings are taken on a first come first serve basis. We will advise you if your child has NOT been successful in receiving a place for any reason.
• All course fees must be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
• In the unlikely event of Injury/illness any participants missing sessions will be required to provide a certified medical certificate supporting that they are no longer fit to participate. Please note that no refunds are offered. If you know that your child will not be able to attend, please notify us in advance and we will try and provide an alternative session/date.
• We do not ever cancel our sessions due to the weather and will always look after all attendees for the designated sessions. Therefore no alternative days or refunds will be issued in this case.
• Cricket Dynamics reserves the right to modify a programme due to adverse weather conditions, low attendance or other unforeseen circumstances.
• If your child needs to be administered any prescribed drugs, e.g. antibiotics or inhaler you accept that we will only do so with your verbal and written consent.
• You accept that by the nature of the type of courses and parties we run there is an inherent risk of injury.
• You consent that we may call upon emergency medical advice for your child if an incident requires it and consent to trained first aid personnel caring for your child in the event of an accident.
• If you granted us photo consent on our booking form, you irrevocably consent to your child being photographed whilst at a Cricket Dynamics Term time course/Holiday Course/Cricket Party, and that such photographs can be used in future promotional material produced by Cricket Dynamics, and displayed on our website.
• We accept no responsibility for loss or damage or equipment that may occur on our courses.
• If a parent or guardian would like to make a complaint to Cricket Dynamics Coaching, then they should contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If a school cancels a session as part of our Cricket for Schools programme for any reason (e.g. adverse weather conditions), unfortunately no refund will be given by Cricket Dynamics Coaching.
• A parent or alternative appointed person booking a Cricket Dynamics cricket party will be required to stay with us on the premises when we host your cricket party. For cricket parties with more than 8 children we may require a parent’s assistance to ensure the smooth running of the party.