Cricket Coaching Team
Our coaching team consists of a growing number of highly experienced qualified coaches bringing together extensive playing experience, expertise as sports teachers/dedicated cricket coaches from state and prep. schools and club cricket coaching. Our team goal is to keep it energetic, develop and enhance cricketing skills and techniques irrespective of gender and ability, whilst increasing confidence and proactive team skills in all participants.
- • ECB qualified
- • CRB checked
- • First Aid trained (in the last three years)
Faisal Jamaluddin Founder of Cricket Dynamics and an ECB qualified level 2 coach. I’ve been an avid cricketer since childhood and was fortunate enough to get solid grassroot cricket exposure very early on. My thoughts are that doing something with a passion makes it fun, and hard work and guidance makes it possible to achieve the best results. I have two boys and 1 girl, and it seems the love for cricket is inherent in their genes!
- • ECB Qualified Level 2 Coach.
- • CRB checked.
- • Competitive cricket from the age of 9 and represented my local primary school in interschool matches.
- • At the age of 13 represented the London Borough of Merton.
- • Played competitive cricket throughout school, college and university.
- • Currently plays league cricket and have represented a number of reputable cricket clubs in the Surrey Championships, Kent League, Middlesex League, and played for banks and financial institutions.
Peter Edwards is an ECB Qualified level 2 Coach with over 15 years experience of junior coaching (4 to 15 year olds). He has vast experience of arranging and delivering winter/summer junior cricket courses.
- • Colts Organiser at ECB Premiership Club Sutton Cricket Club (CC) for the last 8 years.
- • Instrumental in gaining ECB ‘Clubmark’ Accreditation for Sutton CC.
- • 1st XI coach at Sussex House Prep. School.
- • Coached at several primary schools over the last 5 years.
- • Enhanced DBS (old CRB) checked, and holder of a Child Protection Certificate.
- • Member of the ECB Coaching Association.
Manish Patel, is an ECB Qualified Level 2 Coach, with over 6 years’ experience of coaching kids aged 6-18 years old. Having suffered a serious knee injury in early 2011, playing for Ealing CC, he turned his attention toward coaching. He currently works at both, Surrey County C.C and Essex County C.C, as a Community Development Coach. Furthermore, he is heavily involved with The Change Foundation, on programmes such as StreetChance; Hit the Top and The Chris Gayle Academy. He fits this all in, whilst studying for an Accounting Degree.
• Enhanced DBS (old CRB) checked
• Member of the ECB Coaching Association
• Holder of appropriate Child Protection Certificate
• Qualified umpire and member of ECB Association of Cricket Umpires.
• Cricket Development Coach at The Change Foundation.
• Community Coach at Essex County Cricket Club and Surrey County Cricket Club.
• Former School Sports Co-ordinator for Chadwell Heath Academy.
• Caribbean Grassroots Coach and Specialist Fielding Coach for Saint Lucia Grassroots Cricket
Matthew Isaacs is an ECB level 2 qualified coach with over four years of experience coaching all ages and abilities. Matthew plays at Beddington CC as a Wicket-Keeper /Batsman and has coached and managed teams in their colts section since 2012. Matthew joined the Cricket Dynamics team at the start of 2015 and has since become a popular figure amongst coaches, players and parents alike. This he fits in whilst studying for a Law degree at the University of Cambridge.
• Coached at Beddington CC for 4 years, managing a side and head coach of holiday camps
• Enhanced DBS checked
• Member of the ECB Coaching Association
• Holder of appropriate Child Protection and Safeguarding Certificates
We are always looking to expand the team, if you are an enthusiastic, dynamic individual, who engages well with children and have either a level 1 cricket qualification with a view to obtaining a level 2 qualification, or are a qualified level 2 coach, drop a CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.