We accept returns on none embellished/personalised items, no quibble, and always make this process as easy and hassle free as possible. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us within 14 days of receipt using the returns form enclosed with your order.
- If you are returning a non-faulty item outside the Distance Selling Regulations, then the cost of returning the item to us is your liability.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us, so for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a tracked delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. We cannot refund return items lost in the post.
- We ask you to take reasonable care of the goods you purchase while they are in your possession. This means that you may inspect and try on the goods as you would try them on in store, but tags should not be removed from any item and the original packaging should be retained. Goods should not be soiled, torn or damaged.
- Items should be returned with the completed Returns Form.
- If you have returned a non-faulty item and have requested an exchange then a further postage charge will be due along with any additional costs associated with the replacement item. A member of our sales team will contact you in due course to collect any additional payment.
- Please send your returned goods to: Cricket Dynamics Ltd, 35 Mina Road, Merton Park, Wimbledon, London, SW19 3AU
As soon as your returns have been processed by us, we will email you to let you know. In the unlikely event that you do not receive this email within 10 working days of posting your parcel to us, please get in touch with us email@example.com.
If you have returned your parcel using Recorded Delivery or another service that can be tracked, please give us the reference number when you contact us.
Please allow 10 working days from receipt of your return for us to process a refund, and then allow a further 5-15 working days for the funds to clear your account. This time frame is dictated by your bank or card issuer. Your refund will be credited to the same card with which you made your original purchase. If for any reason this is not possible, (e.g. the card has expired) we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
I returned an item and it was incorrectly refunded or replaced
We are really sorry if we made a mistake when processing your request.
If you were expecting a replacement and got a refund instead, this may be because we were unable to exchange the item for what you wanted. In this case we would automatically issue you with a refund and email you to let you know.
If you were expecting a refund and we sent you replacement goods, please get in touch with our customer services team so the matter can be resolved.
In the absence of instructions from you, we will assume you want a refund for the returned goods.
I have been refunded the incorrect amount?
Please get in touch if you consider that we have made a mistake on your refund with our customer service team who will try and sort it out for you as quickly as possible.
The following may affect the amount you have been refunded:
The delivery charge, which would only be refunded for cancelled orders made under Distance Selling Regulations or if the goods are all faulty.
Any discounts that were applied at the time of sale, which may not now be applicable.
My return was processed but I was not refunded my delivery charge.
We will usually refund you what you paid for the goods, but not the delivery charge except in cases where the order was cancelled under the UK Distance Selling Regulations, or the entire order was faulty.