1 to 1 Cricket Coaching Session With Cricket Dynamics
1 to 1 coaching enables a dedicated coach to work with a player (this can be a junior or an adult) to get the best out of his or her game. Through focussed and personalised sessions, our coaches build an understanding of each player’s game in order to provide the best quality coaching to advance their game.
Clients come to us for a variety of reasons, including:
• To reinforce and improve cricketing techniques.
• Developing or honing a specific aspect of their game.
• Preparation for district/county level trials.
• Help to boost their game to move up the school team/cricket club ranking.
• New to the game and want to learn how to play cricket.
1 to 1 sessions are held at St Cecilias School, Sutherland Grove SW18 5JR, Wandsworth ( Indoor Nets) by our team of ECB qualified coaches on the following days and times (sessions are generally for 55 minutes)
Wednesday 6.00pm to 8.00pm
Saturday 3pm to 7pm
To book please complete the form below, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 07946559572.