1 to 1 Cricket Coaching Session With Cricket Dynamics
1 to 1 coaching enables a dedicated coach to work with a player (this can be a junior or an adult) to get the best out of his or her game. Through focussed and personalised sessions, our coaches build an understanding of each player’s game in order to provide the best quality coaching to advance their game.
Clients come to us for a variety of reasons, including:
• To reinforce and improve cricketing techniques.
• Developing or honing a specific aspect of their game.
• Preparation for district/county level trials.
• Help to boost their game to move up the school team/cricket club ranking.
• New to the game and want to learn how to play cricket.
1 to 1 sessions are held at Battersea Ironsides Cricket Club, SW17 0AW, Wandsworth ( Outdoor Nets) by our team of ECB qualified coaches on the following days and times (sessions are generally for 60 minutes)
Monday 9.30am to 12.30pm & 5pm to 8pm
Tuesday 9.30am to 12.30pm & 5pm to 8pm
Wednesday 9.30am to 12.30pm
Friday 9am to 12pm & 5pm-8pm
Saturday 9am to 12pm
Sunday 9am to 12pm
To book please complete the form below, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 07946559572.